1. The purpose of the Student Paper Award is to recognize outstanding technical contributions from individual students in the field of RFID Technology and Applications. The first author must be the student.
2. All students wishing to participate to the competition must follow the regular Conference submission process for papers. Papers must be identified as Student Paper Contest submissions during the electronic submission process.
3. To be considered for an award, the student must have been a full-time student certificate from the university.
4. The student's advisor is required to submit a letter indicating the contribution of the student to the work as well as the other potential authors. Failure to provide this letter when the paper is submitted will result in disqualification. Please email the letter to the General Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the TPC Chair (email@example.com). Additional information may be requested for incomplete response letters.
5. Student Paper submissions are evaluated for acceptance by the Technical Paper Committee. Only those papers that are accepted for presentation at the conference, that have been identified as Student Paper submissions, and that meet the criteria listed above become eligible for participating to the Student Paper Award.
6. Student Paper Finalists will be selected by the Technical Program Committee from the eligible Student paper submissions and must present their papers at the assigned Conference session. Finalists will receive email notifications, and receive special recognitions in IEEE RFID-TA 2012.
7. The winners will be announced and awards will be presented during the closing session of the conference. First Award : 300 €, Second and Third Awards 100€.